With the development of the construction industry and the continuous improvement of people's awareness of energy conservation and environmental protection, new energy-saving wall materials are constantly upgrading. However, the main reason why gypsum board has not been eliminated is that gypsum board has the advantages of light weight and easy disassembly. If you want to change this wall in the future, you can remove it without damaging other walls.
(1) According to the design drawings, set out the partition position line and the door opening edge line on the wall, floor and ground.
(2) According to the design drawing and actual size, the keel is cut with grinding wheel cutting machine and stacked in categories.
(3) According to the partition position line and the door opening edge line, the keel along the ground shall be fixed on the floor with shooting nails or M8 lag screw shield anchors and the spacing between shooting nails or flat mushroom M10 mechanical anchors shall be 600mm. Extend the top keel into the reserved hole of the wall by 100 mm and fix with cement mortar or fix the top keel with the end treated on the wall with zinc plated double expansion anchors.
(4) According to the grading mark, insert the precut vertical keel into the groove along the ground and the top keel. After vertical adjustment and accurate positioning, fix with rivets. The vertical keel close to the wall shall be fixed on the wall with shooting nails or slotted hex head stud anchors, while the spacing between shooting nails or flat mushroom M10 toggle bolts shall be 1m.
(5) Install the vertical strengthening keel on both sides of the hole and the upper and lower reinforcing keel of the hole at first. Then, the strengthened keel and diagonal bracing at the two outer sides of the large opening will be installed.
(6) Support the vertical keel firmly to make the whole partition wall keel have enough strength and rigidity.
(7) Install plasterboard.
l Mortar must be evenly matched and not too much mixing. Cement mortar must be used up in two hours and if not, it needs to be discarded.
l Ensure that the mortar is in contact with the clean wall during construction, which can make the wall connection more effective.
l The cutting of wallboard should pay attention to the size and can't open or cut at will, while the cutting error should not exceed 10mm.
l After one week of construction, pull out the slotted hex head wedge anchors on the top and fill it carefully.
There are many kinds of gypsum board, including wooden ceiling and aluminum alloy keel ceiling. Each kind of ceiling installation process with tie-wire heavy duty shield anchors is different, such as gypsum board ceiling and aluminum alloy ceiling installation process is different. The light installation plate project is completed through the above steps. For such a more rigorous project, we must carefully complete each step of the construction step under the condition of ensuring the quality, so as to be at ease and comfortable. In addition, the installation of flat mushroom M10 drop-in anchors shall be carried out according to the design standards.