Expansion anchors generally refer to heavy duty metal expansion anchors. Expansion anchors are special threaded connectors used to fix pipeline supports/hangers/brackets or equipment on walls, floors, and columns. It is one of the common hardware fasteners. The anchor is threaded at one end and tapered at the other end. There are a variety of sizes and specifications, so how do you know the size and specification grade of the heavy duty shield expansion anchors?
1) The characteristic code of the thread is the letter "M": The anchor size M14 indicates a metric anchor with a thread length of 14 mm. M means "metric" thread. The complete thread marking is composed of: thread feature code + size code + tolerance zone code + and other information + standard code (for example: add national standard code to domestic extruded plastic conical expansion anchors)
2) Size code: The size code of the single-thread is "nominal diameter x thread moment". For the coarse thread, the thread item can be omitted. The size code of the multi-thread is "nominal diameter x Ph lead P thread".
3) The code of the tolerance zone is represented by numbers and letters (capital letters for internal threads and small letters for external threads), such as 7H, 6g, etc. It should be particularly pointed out that 7H, 6g, etc. represent thread tolerances, and H7, g6 represent cylinder tolerances Codename.
4) The twist length is specified as short (indicated by S), medium (indicated by N), and long (indicated by L). In general, the anchor thread length is not marked, and the thread tolerance zone is determined according to the medium anchor length (N). If necessary, you can add the twisted length code S or L, such as "M20-5g6g-L". For special needs, you can indicate the value of the twist length, such as "M20-5g6g-30".
5) The left-hand thread should be marked "LH" after the length of nylon ceiling knotting expansion anchors. The length code and the direction code are separated by "-", and the right-hand thread is omitted without note.
The grades of super ribbed plastic expansion anchors are: 45, 50, 60, 70, 80.
Expansion anchors material: Mainly divided into austenite A1, A2, A4, Martensite and ferrite C1, C2, C4.
The representation method is A2-70,
"--" indicates anchor material and strength level before and after. The following is a complete specification table of carbon steel slotted hex head expansion anchors.
For important or special purpose threaded joints, 15Cr, 20Cr, 40Cr, 15MnVB, 30CrMrSi and other alloy steels with high mechanical properties can be selected.
Choose different wall board drop in expansion anchors according to the actual situation of the wall. Generally there are the following 6×60, 6×80, 6×120, 6×150.
1) 6×60: Total length is 60 mm, casing length is 45 mm, diameter is 8 mm, wall thickness is 0.7 mm, surface is color zinc-plated. The anchor length is 60 mm, diameter is 6 mm, threaded part is 35 mm, bottom rod hammer is 8 mm. The surface of the cone is colored zinc plated. The octagon of the nut has an outer diameter of 10 mm, a thickness of 5 mm, and the surface is white zinc plated. The outer diameter of the gasket is 13 mm, the thickness is 1 mm, and the inner diameter is 6 mm. A ring with an outer diameter of 9 mm, an inner diameter of 6 mm and a thickness of 1.6 mm.
2) 6×80: Total length is 80 mm, casing length is 65 mm, diameter is 8 mm, wall thickness is 0.7 mm, surface is color zinc-plated. The length of the anchor, nut, washer, and shrapnel are the same as above.
3) 6×120: Total length is 120mm, casing length is 105mm, diameter is 8mm, wall thickness is 0.7mm, surface is color zinc-plated. The length of the anchor, nut, washer, and shrapnel are the same as above.
4) 6×150: Total length is 150mm, casing length is 135mm, diameter is 8mm, wall thickness is 0.7mm, the surface is color zinc-plated. The length of the anchor, nut, washer, and shrapnel are the same as above.
Our company also provides lag screw shield expansion anchors and other products. Please contact us to choose professional and suitable anchors.